- Support for ACH’s, Wires and Drafts including FX Transactions; Supports EFTs in multiple currencies across 100+ countries.
- ISO 20022 based integration with EFT originating banks uses latest XML based technology to create a financial institution independent EFT System.
- Ability to transform ISO XML to proprietary bank payment format.
- Supports connectivity to SWIFT.
- Real time status updates for EFT’s via a payment dashboard with drill down capabilities. Status updates include updates on EFT transmission, processing and receipt with alerts and notifications originated based on rules defined.
- System wide configurable alerting and notification system that supports system, email and text based notifications. Fully configurable and secure ad hoc reporting system provides ability to create reports on each element of data that is stored.
- Configurable workflow based approach ensures flexibility in implementation of organization specific current and future EFT approval processes (supports centralized and/or decentralized models).
- Meets Security, Control and Compliance requirements.
- Role based access to all users, inbuilt features that separate admin and EFT approval functions.
- System enforced dual approvals for account and user management.
- Detailed Audit trail of each step of EFT transaction approval and user and account management.
- Token and/or GRID based 2-phase authentication of users.
- Ability to create value limits for users and accounts.
- Dual Approval based systematic limit override capability for Treasury Administrators
- System supports innovative, configurable support for STP with the ability to capture accounting treatment while originating a payment, the ability to define accounting treatment via configuration and the ability to apply multiple treatments to a transaction.
- Integrated with multiple financial institutions provides flexibility in using one system across multiple institutions. Supports International and domestic ACH, Wires and Drafts.
- Each forecast transaction entered into the EFT module is available to TS CMO for cash forecasting purposes automatically.
- Automated updates to synchronize ABA, SWIFT and IBAN data that is used as input to validations within the system that minimizes user input errors.
- Ability to create bank independent payment templates for recurring EFT transactions.
- Supports multiple attachments to each payment – the ability for originators to submit supporting documents and for approvers to review.
- Ability to configure notifications based on user preferences.
- Treasury Sciences enhances audit functionality by providing a proactive Audit engine that can be configured to support an organization's specific needs. An organization can implement audit related rules based on payment types and amounts, as well as manual activity such as reconciliations, creation of accounts, and users. The real time engine can be configured to automatically create alerts for based on an organization’s unique rules, for example to audit a higher percentage of transactions that are based on non template wires over a certain amount.